CAMH Virtual Nursing Career Fair
June 22, 2021
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Type of Event: CAMH in the CommunityDate: June 22, 2021 Location: Online – CAMH – Toronto – Ontario
Are you a Nurse looking for exciting employment opportunities in Mental Health?
Come visit us at our Virtual Career Fair to learn more about working at CAMH and the many exciting opportunities that await you.
You will be able to meet and talk with Hiring Managers, Nurse Educators and Team Lead Nurses.
You will be scheduled for interviews for available opportunities.
Register for the Career Fair here (register by June 21, 2021, at 4 p.m.)
You will receive an email confirming your registration and your WebEx link.
Please pick a time that works for you (9 a.m or 4 p.m.). The Career Fair will be for approximately 1.5 hours
Apply for opportunities so you can be scheduled for interviews with Recruiters and Hiring Managers within the next few days following the Career Fair.
You will receive an email about the times available for interviews after you apply.
Exciting RN and RPN opportunities are available in the following areas:
Crisis and Complex Care – Transitional Age Unit, General Psychiatry, Women’s Inpatient, Emergency Department
- 12 – 20 Inpatient Beds depending on unit/department
- Transitional Age Unit is from 16-29 years in age to treat mental health illness without psychosis. Early Psychosis treat same age group with psychosis
- Provides inpatient care for individuals experiencing acute illness, trauma or emergency psychiatric treatment
Child, Youth Early Age Program – Concurrent Youth
- 12 Bed inpatient
- Diagnoses of concurrent disorders admitted and can operate as a general admitting unit
Psychosis and Recovery Team – Unit 5, 6, 7, 8
- Age 18 +
- Primary diagnoses of Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders, as well as more severe Bipolar Disorder with psychotic features, and psychotic depression; can support detox as needed
Forensics – General, Secure, Assessment and specialized outpatient programs
- Up to 30 inpatient beds depending on Unit
- Rehabilitation and/or reintegration to community
- Provide effective clinical treatment and risk management
Geriatrics – Unit A and B
- 65+ (Those aged 60 to 64 will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Diagnoses of age associated mental health and/or addiction issues, neurocognitive disorders with behavioural and psychological complications
- Referral source: Admitting Units