Virtual Event: Come Learn About Tangerine’s IT Development Team
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
When: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm ET
Are you a skilled IT professional in any of these fields?
- Mobile Engineering (iOS and Android)
- Software Development (Full stack, Frontend, DevOps and Architecture)
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Business Analysis
- IT Release and Change Management
NOTE: Most of our positions are location agnostic and offer an option to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
Curious about what it’s like to work in our Orange culture? Attend our Come Learn About Tangerine event to hear directly from our team members about our leading-edge projects, cool technologies, and personal career growth stories!
What to expect during the event:
- Presentation hosted by a Senior Leader
- Breakout sessions with Team Members
- Q&A Session with Recruitment
Break Out Rooms:
- Group 1: Mobile Engineering (iOS and Android)
- Group 2: Software Development (Full Stack, Frontend, IT Release & Change Management, DevOps and Architecture)
- Group 3: Quality Assurance Testing & Business Analyst
To learn more about the Tangerine Hoops Hub, visit: https://www.tangerine.ca/en/hoopshub
Sign up to attend! One of our Recruiters will be in touch shortly with a calendar invitation and additional event details.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.